OVERDUE: Please ensure to pay the Annual Subscriptions as soon as possible.
Next Matches- Grading fixtures Sunday 20th October
- Barnhall 1 v Clontarf 1 – Pitch and timings TBC
- Clontarf 2 v Terenure 2 – Mount Temple, Kick Off 10am, Meeting at 09:00am
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU RESPOND TO “TEAMER” ALERTS TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE OR ABSENCE ON MATCH DAY. IT IS ONLY FAIR ON THE OTHER PLAYERS, OPPOSITION AND COACHES TO CONFIRM IN ADVANCE. THANK YOU!
Training will normally take place at the following times and venues;
- Monday evenings at 6pm on the Astro Pitch at the Club
- Sunday mornings at 10am in Mount Temple (on days when we do not have a match)
- Sunday 27th October
- Clontarf 1 v Greystones 2 – Mount Temple, Kick Off 10am, Meeting at 09:00am
- Seapoint v Clontarf 2 – Pitch and timings TBC
All players at U13 will require an IRFU registration card. The IRFU registration form will be issued to all and will need to be completed, signed and sent back with a digital photo (passport standard) and copy of the players birth cert.
Please remember that subscriptions are now due and need to be paid prior to the season commencement.
New players are welcome to join.
Contact Details: Should you have any queries regarding training or matches, feel free to contact Paul – 086 8101752 or by email
PLEASE ENSURE YOU RESPOND TO “TEAMER” ALERTS TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE OR ABSENCE ON MATCH DAY. IT IS ONLY FAIR ON THE OTHER PLAYERS, OPPOSITION AND COACHES TO CONFIRM IN ADVANCE. THANK YOU!
PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR GUM SHIELD – NO GUM SHIELD, NO PLAY!!
This season training will take place on both St. Paul’s grass pitches and the Club All Weather Pitch. As such boot care is essential:
- Please ensure boots are clear of mud and grass when training on the All Weather Pitch.
- Check your boots regularly – particularly studs. Metal studs are the best option but check for worn or sharpened studs. Failure to do so can result in nasty injuries.
- Plastic/molded studs should also be checked.
- Blade studs are strictly prohibited.
- It is the responsibility of player/parent or guardian to ensure the above is complied with. Players identified with muddy or damaged boots will have to leave play immediately.
We strongly encourage all coaches, players and parents to have a better understanding of concussion. Concussion can pose a significant risk to the well being of players if not managed effectively. Please use the following link to the IRFU website www.irishrugby.ie/concussion and fimilarise yourself with the signs, symptoms and management of concussion. I would ask that you share Junior Player video with your child to ensure that they too understand concussion.
Please get involved. Positive encouragement for all the children is vital, most players want to impress their parents, so please try to impress the children. Never be negative.
NOTE: If any parent/guardian has an issue or observation regarding their child please bring notice immediately to a coach.