Training is at 5:45pm on Tuesday evenings In the Club and 11:15am Sunday mornings in Mount Temple.
Metro matches are scheduled to start in October subject to Covid restrictions.
New players are always welcome.
Contact Details: Should you have any queries regarding training or matches, feel free to contact Paul – 086 8101752 or by email email@example.com
|Date||Fixture||Location||Kick Off Time|
|8th March||Clontarf B v Seapoint B||48 – 5|
|1st March||Clontarf A v Coolmine A – 2nd Rd Cup|
Malahide A v Clontarf B – 1st Rd Cup
Greystones C v Clontarf C
|71 – 5|
60 – 0
29 – 27
|23rd Feb||Clontarf A v Terenure A |
Boyne v Clontarf B
|13 – 15|
29 – 5
|16th Feb||Clontarf A v DLSP B – 1st Rd Cup||48-5|
|2nd February||Blackrock A v Clontarf A|
Clontarf C v Greystones C
|26th January||Malahide A v Clontarf A|
Malahide C v Clontarf C
|35 – 47|
35 – 14
|12th January||Clontarf A v Seapoint|
Landsdowne B v Clontarf B
|10 – 41|
22 – 14
|5th January||Coolmine A v Clontarf A|
Old Belvedere B v Clontarf B
|26 – 0 |
43 – 15
|8th December||Clontarf A v Old Belvedere A |
Clontarf B v Clondalkin
|21 – 23|
0 – 46
|1st December||Clontarf B v Coolmine C||24 – 5|
|24th November||Wicklow v Clontarf B||34 – 24||Wicklow|
|17th November||Clontarf B v Dundalk||5 – 50||Mount Temple|
|17th November||Greystones A v Clontarf A||41 – 5||Greystones|
|10th November||Clontarf A v Lansdowne A||19 – 31||Ballycorus|
- Leinster Results Website – https://www.leinsterrugby.ie/domestic-rugby/domestic-fixtures-results/
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU RESPOND TO “TEAMER” ALERTS TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE OR ABSENCE ON MATCH DAY. IT IS ONLY FAIR ON THE OTHER PLAYERS, OPPOSITION AND COACHES TO CONFIRM IN ADVANCE. THANK YOU!
New players are welcome to join.
Contact Details: Should you have any queries regarding training or matches, feel free to contact Paul – 086 8101752 or by email
PLEASE ENSURE YOU RESPOND TO “TEAMER” ALERTS TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE OR ABSENCE ON MATCH DAY. IT IS ONLY FAIR ON THE OTHER PLAYERS, OPPOSITION AND COACHES TO CONFIRM IN ADVANCE. THANK YOU!
PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR GUM SHIELD – NO GUM SHIELD, NO PLAY!!
This season training will take place on both the Mount Temple grass pitches and the Club All Weather Pitch. As such boot care is essential:
- Please ensure boots are clear of mud and grass when training on the All Weather Pitch.
- Check your boots regularly – particularly studs. Metal studs are the best option but check for worn or sharpened studs. Failure to do so can result in nasty injuries.
- REFEREES WILL CHECK STUDS AND IF NOT THEY ARE SHARP OR DANGEROUS THEN THE PLAYER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY
- Plastic/molded studs should also be checked.
- Blade studs are strictly prohibited.
- It is the responsibility of player/parent or guardian to ensure the above is complied with. Players identified with muddy or damaged boots will have to leave play immediately.
We strongly encourage all coaches, players and parents to have a better understanding of concussion. Concussion can pose a significant risk to the well being of players if not managed effectively. Please use the following link to the IRFU website www.irishrugby.ie/concussion and fimilarise yourself with the signs, symptoms and management of concussion. I would ask that you share Junior Player video with your child to ensure that they too understand concussion.
Please get involved. Positive encouragement for all the children is vital, most players want to impress their parents, so please try to impress the children. Never be negative.
NOTE: If any parent/guardian has an issue or observation regarding their child please bring notice immediately to a coach.