Clontarf Rugby Girls Youth
- Instagram: #clontarfyouthgirlsrugby
- Twitter: @youthgirlsrugby
Training for Youth Girls (over 12 years of age) Saturday 10am to 11.30am & Wednesdays from 5.45pm to 6.45pm.
Please see below all the information you’ll need to get involved in Girls Youth Rugby. If you have any questions please give me a call or drop me a text or email.
Well done to Meabh & Brooke from our Under 18’s who have been selected to the Under 18 Linster Rugby Squad.
Nice surprise for the girls when Katie Taylor dropped down to training to say Hi and give the girls some words of wisdom.
Congratulations to our Clontarf Rugby youth girls Lucy Dunphy, Sinead Kinsella & Caragh Davis who will be representing Ireland in the European Touch Rugby Championship.
At Clontarf Rugby we are always on the look out for new players. Regardless of experience or if you’ve never picked up a rugby ball, all are welcome So come on Give it a Try…..
Clontarf Under 16 Leinster Champions
- Training Wednesday 5,45pm to 6.45pm & Saturday 10am to 11:30am on our All Weather Pitch at Castle Ave.
- Try it and see, come on down and give it a go with no obligation.
- All girls aged between 12 and 18 Years of age are welcome regardless of your rugby experience.
- If your looking for something for TY for school look no further.
- If you have never played before but would like to give it a try we have a great group of girls that will make you feel very welcome.
If your can be covered in this much Muck and still be smiling its got to be fun !!!!
If you not involved your really Missing out !