Clontarf Women’s Rugby is recruiting now!
We are looking for players to join us for the 2016/2017 season.
Clontarf Women’s Rugby welcomes all women over 18, regardless of experience, to join us for the beginning of something special. Whatever the level of your rugby knowledge, our programme will focus on your needs as a player to help you reach your full potential, while the vibrant Clontarf Social Rugby means you can make friends and have fun while you’re doing it.
If you are looking for an altogether more engaging fitness experience, you and your team-mates can enjoy;
- An immensely rewarding personal challenge in the company of some of the finest people you will ever meet
- The confidence boost of mastering difficult skills
- A carefully calibrated and personally tailored fitness and conditioning programme
- Membership of a thriving local sports club (League winners, 2013/14 & 2015/16) with a busy and varied schedule of social events
Women’s rugby is a fast-growing international sport and is wide open to the emergence of talented new players. If you have excelled at sports in the past and want to find out what you are capable of, Clontarf Women’s Rugby offers;
- A successful club with a prominent profile within Leinster Women’s Rugby
- Coaches who are in the process of accreditation with Leinster Rugby and who follow the approved player development plan
- Guest coaching sessions by some of the stars of the national women’s game, including Grand Slam-winning captain of Ireland Fiona Coghlan
- Access to all coaching materials associated with the Clontarf Women’s Rugby ‘Fast Track’ accelerated training programme
Membership of the Clontarf Women’s Rugby squad includes access to the services of our qualified support staff, including;
- Conditioning Coach – Personal conditioning plans and access to the club gym facilities
- Sports Scientist – Physiotherapy and nutrition plans
- Acupuncturist – Treating injury, preventing its occurrence and optimising athletic performance