Youth & Mini Rugby will resume on Sunday 2nd September. Please contact your coach from last season to check start times, location and pitch.
Registration will be held in the upstairs bar every Sunday in September from 10am – 11.30am. In addition there will be a registration table at St. Paul’s College for players located there on Sunday
At Clontarf FC all Mini and Youth Players must register to play at the start of the season. The form must be filled out in detail and signed by player and parent/guardian. Particular attention must be given to
- Contact Details
- Code of Conduct
- Medical Conditions (if none, please state ‘None’)
Registration must be accompanied by the appropriate fee as stated on the form and cheque should be made payable to Clontarf FC.
- Registered players will be issued with a boot tag to be laced into their boots.
From Under 10 level all players must register with the Leinster Branch of the IRFU. The form is available below. Instructions for filling it out are as follows;
- Enter all requested details
- Ensure that the form is signed by Parent and Player
- Supply 2 x Passport Sized Photos signed by player on the back
- Supply a COPY of Birth Certificate (Do not supply originals)
- Attach Photos and Copy of Birth Certificate to Form with a paper clip. DO NOT use a staple.
- Initials means middle initial – i.e. The initial of the player’s middle name.
The completed form should be returned to your team coach or posted to the office before the end of October each season.Leinster Registration Form Mini Rugby Regulations 2011-2012 13-A-Side Rugby 2011 Age Grade Regulation Variations 2011-12