Please ensure that the correct footwear is used and that the guidelines for the all-weather pitch are followed (see below).
- The permitted footwear for the all-weather pitch and training area includes: boots with moulded rubber studs or rubber / steel screw-in studs (see examples below)
- All persons entering the pitch enclosure must wear appropriate footwear for safety and to avoid damaging the synthetic grass.
- Blade boots, runners and boots with worn studs are all forbidden as they will damage the synthetic grass. (see examples below)
- Players, coaches, managers and any other persons involved in the game or training should comply with the appropriate footwear and ensure everyone in their group is compliant.
- Parents and spectators should remain outside the pitch enclosure where footpaths and a concourse has been provided.
- Boots and attire should be clean of all mud or other dirt.
- The blue run-off area is a safety zone for players. It is not for spectators and must be maintained to the same standard as the pitch. The same footwear applies to all blue run-off areas.
- Team coaches and referees are responsible for footwear of all players involved in their sessions.